I AM A...

How do I withdraw from a course?

A student may withdraw from a class during the first three quarters of the class. Withdrawal during this time will be recorded on the transcript as “WD”. After three quarters of any class, withdrawals and “WD” grades are not allowed, and letter grades are assigned by instructors.

NOTE: There may be costs associated with withdrawing from any or all classes. See the sections on “Student Financial Aid Information” and “Refunds” or discuss this with the Financial Services Coordinator and Financial Aid staff who are located in the Information Technology Center.

A completed Add/Drop form must be submitted to the Academic Records Office to officially withdraw from a class. This form is available online and at the Academic Records Office.

Failure to attend class does not constitute withdrawal from that class. Students remain financially responsible for classes from which he/she does not officially withdraw.

I am a... a...